Wikipedia

Search results

Some extra information that has nothing to do with cars...

Some extra information that has nothing to do with cars...
This Question has been asked many different times....
We've received this question on our facebook page 4 times, and decided to spread our simple findings...
Question: I talk to imaginary people and have conversations with them. Not that i actually see or hear them. They are just imaginary people that I visualize intuitively. When I was 13 or 14 it was a fake mom and dad or even a friend, I guess to replace my divorced parents. Sometimes it is people that I actually knew in real life. If you saw me talking to myself you would think I was having a conversation with some voice in my head. I don't hear voices though. I tend to see myself as "doing the other voices" for these real and imagined people. I don't know why this is or if this is normal. It's not like I plan it out. Maybe some people will talk in front of a mirror to practice for an interview. It is nothing like that. The way it happens is in the normal course of my thoughts. I have already posted this problem on other boards to get the most responses possible and now I'm posting here. What I would like to know is if you think this is a symptom of some sort of mental illness? I don't have an appointment with a psychiatrist for another week and a half, so I kind of need some help now. Also some advice for when I go to talk to him would be nice.

Please visit our page for the answer and our findings..... 


Now visit our blog and leave us a comment please :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment